Monday, February 27, 2006
Friday, February 17, 2006
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
It's voting time...
So, I'm going to institute regular voting, where the most popular response for a given post will live in the main post.
- One vote per person per saying. Unless you really really think a specific one should win, in which case, feel free to rig the vote. However, remember...
- The blog owner reserves the right to choose a different winner if the one with the most votes is lame...
- The blog owner will attempt to exercise restraint in his dictatorial powers, unless he doesn't feel like it.
- There is no rule 4
- Vote by adding a comment that says, "I vote for
- Voting for a given set of comments will be closed when I get around to it, likely in about a week or so.
- In the future, the blog owner will add his own entries anonymously.
Let's do this in clumps, to make things simpler. After a few days, I'll update the entries and post a summary, probably as part of the next voting announcement.
Voting is now open for:
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Monday, February 13, 2006
Friday, February 10, 2006
You know what? You look good in red
It really brings out the colors of your eyes.
But it's not really "red", is it? It's more of a "red-ish" color. You know, it's really more of an orange color, but it's kindof hard to tell with that harsh flourescent lighting and with you on the other side of the glass.
But that outfit looks so much better on you than on the other inmates.
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Age is nothing but a number
Age is nothing but a number
however, in your case that number is not 29
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Listen to your heartbeat and dance...
OK, I just tried that. I listened to my heartbeat, then started dancing. The thing is, as soon as I started dancing, I could no longer hear my heartbeat. Maybe I could solve that with a stethoscope, but I have to say: the idea of dancing while wearing a stethoscope and listening to my heart sounds pretty lame.
That's just the most minor of the potential problems I see arising with this activity.
As I dance, my heart rate is going to increase. As my heart rate increases, I'm going to have dance faster. This listen-dance feedback loop is going to feed on itself 'til I hit my VO2 max, at which point I will collapse on the floor, and most likely vomit.
Is that whay you want, you twisted, sadistic bastards at Dove's?
Well, is it?
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Sometimes one smile...
But more often than not, one smile means that you're thinking of them naked.
Monday, February 06, 2006
Whisper in the dark
On the other hand, why don't you just shut up and let the rest of us enjoy the movie?
Welcome to Explanations
The format is that I'll give the saying, and then commenters can add in the missing lines. I may add one if I've got it.
Okay? Well, look for the next post...